Please Remember in Your Prayers ...
For Healing and Special Intentions:
Good of the order:
- Fred Panyard -- passed away December 30. For his wife, Annette and family as they mourn this loss.
- Julius (Tony) Winker -- who passed away January 2, for his wife, Margaret and family.
Patti Cereska, Dave’s wife -- diagnosed with cancer, pray for healing.
- Edward Klotz’s wife Mary – repose of her soul
- Steve Hoffman -- had a stroke recently and is in need of God’s healing.
- John Gawel, -- surgery to remove a tumor. Prayers for his wife Jean as she cares for him.
- Paul Price -- who had surgery and is in recovery mode now, keep him in your prayers.
- Tyce, Steve & Pam DeWall’s, son-in-law, has been diagnosed with stage 4A Thymoma Lung Cancer. He and Andrea have a 9-year-old daughter and live in Florida. Please send up your prayers.
- Bill Larson Jr. with pancreatic cancer, he is Bill Larson Sr. son.
- Frank and Nancy Cereska for health issues.
- Molly Delong as she recovers from surgery, also keep Bob in your prayers.
- John Devoursney who is having health issues.
- Larry Covell’s wife as she is getting progressively worse with her illness.
- Joe Gawron’s wife as she is still recovering from back surgery.Also for Joe who is having health issues.
- Dan Cooper who is battling health issues
- Roman Winkler as he goes through the aging process.
Prayers for our Catholic church in the dealing with the sex scandal and special prayers for the victims.
Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.
Dying He destroyed our death; Rising He restored our life!
All powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who believe in you, hear us as we askyour loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in yourChurch and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.