Please Remember in Your Prayers ...
For Healing and Special Intentions:
Good of the order:
- Manuel Cisneros -- diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, prayers for his chemo and radiation treatments.
- Mark Allen -- had knee surgery - fast healing. Also for Laura who will care for him.
- Don Murray who is having issues with breathing and energy levels.Also having Radiation treatments.
- Tyce, Steve & Pam DeWall’s, son-in-law, has been diagnosed with stage 4A Thymoma Lung Cancer. He and Andrea have a 9-year-old daughter and live in Florida. Please send up your prayers.
- Henry’s Hartwell's wife Georgina -- diagnosed with cancer. For the family as well.
- Carol Hodges (Ed Hodges wife) fell and shattered her hip. Pray for a fast recovery.
- Tim Flahive for yet another surgery on his feet.
- Bill Larson Jr. with pancreatic cancer, he is Bill Larson Sr. son.
- Mike Gabris for knee replacement surgery and fast healing, and wife Gail as she nurses him in recovery.
- Frank and Nancy Cereska for health issues.
- Continued prayers for Luke 7-month-old grandson of Ron Hower as he heals from his second brain surgery.
- Molly Delong as she recovers from surgery, also keep Bob in your prayers.
- John Devoursney who is having health issues.
- Larry Covell’s wife as she is getting progressively worse with her illness.
- Joe Gawron’s wife as she is still recovering from back surgery.Also for Joe who is having health issues.
- Dan Cooper who is battling health issues
- Roman Winkler as he goes through the aging process.
Prayers for our Catholic church in the dealing with the sex scandal and special prayers for the victims.
Pray for Pope Francis as he guides the Catholic Church and Bishop David Walkowiak (wall-COE-vee-ack) our Bishop of the Grand Rapids Diocese. And all our area priests and religious.
Dying He destroyed our death; Rising He restored our life!
All powerful and ever-living God, the lasting health of all who believe in you, hear us as we askyour loving help for the sick; restore their health, that they may again offer joyful thanks in yourChurch and welcome into your kingdom those who have gone before us.